9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y'all. So, it's been really hot lately and I want to get a windshield heat shade thingy that will fit perfectly for my 2015 Si coupe. I found some online but don't see any reviews so I'm not sure if I should get it or not. I see two kinds online, one that is like an accordion and another that is like a yoga mat where you roll it up, not fold, when done.

What type of heat shade thing do you use and what do you recommend?

·
Premium Member
8,536 Posts
I use the yoga mat-like shades for both my cars. I bought them from the local Honda dealership and confirmed they fit perfectly prior to purchasing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use the yoga mat-like shades for both my cars. I bought them from the local Honda dealership and confirmed they fit perfectly prior to purchasing.

Do they stay against the windshield well? I worry that they would curl too much by themselves.

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys! I ended up getting a Heat Shield from Amazon since I had a gift card. haha I really appreciate your input! It was all very helpful!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I got mine from honda dealer when i got the car, it fits good easy to roll away and material feels well made

·
Registered
508 Posts
I have the wearhertech shade and I'm glad I paid the $50 for it. It makes a huge difference and it fits snug across the windshield.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts