9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a group of Honda owners go fast and furious on the streets of Hong Kong in a serious street race.

As cool as it looks, illegal street racing on main roads & highways is stupid and put not just yourself but others around you at risk of injury and/or death. I think it would've been better if these guys did their street racing on the back roads.

All your favorite Honda's are in this video from old & new Civic's to a DC2 Integra Type R :)

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
reminds me of need for speed. Pretty sweet video, but pretty dangerous as well.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
You should see a clip of Kanjo Racers in Japan...They're all civics and integras racing like need for speed with cops chasing them. Infact they even race while taunting cops. lol...

·
Registered
717 Posts
definetely reminds me of need for speed

·
Registered
717 Posts
:eek:hmy:

·
Registered
717 Posts
I agree thats crazy

·
Registered
52 Posts
H*ly sh*t.

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
... enjoy this -

I can't understand the language , but I'm fairly certain alot of these are the same cars as seen in OP

·
Registered
271 Posts
They are the same, and with the slight bumping and aggressive overtaking with minimal passing area shown in the OP vid... this ending did NOT come as a surprise to me.

·
Premium Member
8,536 Posts
... enjoy this -

I can't understand the language , but I'm fairly certain alot of these are the same cars as seen in OP
It's been a while since I've been around Asians long enough to differentiate between Chinese and Japanese. Which language was that?

sent from my mobile communications device

·
I Need A Vacation
13,939 Posts
It's been a while since I've been around Asians long enough to differentiate between Chinese and Japanese. Which language was that?

sent from my mobile communications device
The video is in Cantonese and looks like that is in Hong Kong. The streets there are so narrow and busy the end result was inevitable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts