9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share your favorite wheel brands and wheels here.

my favorite brands are Rays, Volk, Gram Lights, BBS, HRE, V.I.P. and a few i can't think of right now.

As for my favorites...... i have a lot, these are jus a few

Work Meister S1

BBS LM

Work VS-XX

Gram Lights 57 Pro

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
I change a lot on this, but the brands stay the same...Work and Enkei. Right now I have these and they are my favorite :p Enkei RPF1 Type RC (discontinued):

Here are my favorite Works (BRS Poison...also discontinued). I sold them unfortunately:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
yea that looks good, my girl has an mkv, shes got the stock 18s, they look really nicee, i wonder if the Si will have an 18 inch option (it'll def be stock 17) besides the HFP, more like the concept rims

your whip would look nice with it

I bet an ep3 too hmm

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Steelies W/out Hub Caps ! ! ! :thumb:
lol i see so many people doing that just so they can say they have black rims! i actually primmed and painted my hubs flat black, it actualy came out really good. Not only do they look clean i dont have to wash them! :woowoo:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
lol i see so many people doing that just so they can say they have black rims! i actually primmed and painted my hubs flat black, it actualy came out really good. Not only do they look clean i dont have to wash them! :woowoo:
I actually have that going on right now :p can't stand these **** caps, and now there's no way I'll be buying rims till at least I have the new Si for a while :)

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Yea I like them a lot too, might never change them, that load of money would be much better used in other areas

1 - 20 of 46 Posts