9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
actually now that i think about it, all we have seen are SI pics! i wonder what the non-SI models are going to come with...... :(
Hybrids are probably gonna come with those Heavy looking wheels
Dx are coming with steelies W/ Hub Caps
LX probably gonna come with Steelies W/ Hub caps
EX Alloys
ExL Alloys
These are just GUESSES because I'm not sure what models are coming out on the 9th gen. I remember there use to be HX, CX, ect...

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
yes i agree with your view based on the models, with the exception the the LX-s will come with alloy's as well. But i meant what will the allows look like and what size? We have only seen pics of the SI models so far.
What you mean? We've seen a bunch of pics of the LX from ToV. They have those 10 spoke 16 in rims. Or maybe more spokes. Either way those are the basic alloys

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Well, If it was for the new SI's I would go Light Weight wheels W/ Gforce tires
good tire selection. I have gforce sports and they last pretty good. Not too grippy like the kdws but they are a really good balance tire with grip and life. I'm on my 2nd set already. I managed to put 42K miles on them before I changed them and the america's tire rep was really surprised.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
where? i havent seen anyhting offical yet like we have with the SI.
you haven't seen the photos on the honda site of the other models with their rims? lol if you look at the ToV commercial's screen caps you'll see the rims, TaiLuu is pretty much spot on

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
good tire selection. I have gforce sports and they last pretty good. Not too grippy like the kdws but they are a really good balance tire with grip and life. I'm on my 2nd set already. I managed to put 42K miles on them before I changed them and the america's tire rep was really surprised.
IMO the tires are good for High boosted cars for DDing

·
Registered
246 Posts
i personally love BBS, OZ and TSW.
i want a set of BBS, but they r out of my budget. since im not a spoiled kid, so i probably will go with TSW

·
Registered
423 Posts
BBS, RAYS, VOLK, TSW, ENKEI, KONIG, ADVAN, LEXANI, SSR

If I end up going with the civic gotta go big with the rims!:)

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
21 - 40 of 46 Posts