9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure we all have "those days". My story of the day involves Bluetooth audio. Ever since I got the car 3 weeks ago, Bluetooth audio wouldn't work. I tried it time to time but no real troubleshooting. I even read the owners manual.

This evening during my latest attempt, I thought maybe you had to start the song you wanted to listen to on the phone itself. It was right around then that I realised I have no songs loaded on my iPhone. Grrrrrrr. I will load some songs tonight and provide an update tomorrow. I have a feeling that I'm on to something.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Ha oh it happens bro! Ha that sucks

FB2 squad #17

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Ha lol^^^
I quit my job
I told my boss this

FB2 squad #17

·
Registered
761 Posts
Ha ha lol, my feel dumb story of the day is coming home tired as hell from working overtime and pull into the garage in 1st gear as usual, pull the eBrake and let out clutch to shut the car off not realizing I was still in gear and the damn car jumped forward a few inches with the eBrake set and screeched the tires, killed the engine obviously, that woke me up!!! Got out checked my car and garage and was ok as far as having enough room, but damn I feel dumb as hell even sharing this!! Dumb story of the day for me for sure.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Problem solved. You definitely have to have music on the device you're trying to stream audio from through Bluetooth. ;)

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts