9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my very first brand new car and couldnt be happier. Thw wife had been bothering me for awhile to trade in the Passat wagon we had for one so we jumped at the chance to buy this one, and honestly I love the thing. :wigglesmiley: unnamed.jpg

First mod I think will be a CAI cant wait.

·
Vanilla Ice is my hero!!!
539 Posts
Sweet! Congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I couldnt force myself to get that color civic and there is not other color Si's ariund for many miles it reminds me too much of chrysler but congrats also dont forget FP to go wih CAI

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,089 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, winkler.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. We know you will. :)

GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Congrats!! I remember my feeling when i got my first brand new car, it was great. Plunking down your hard earned cash on something you love is a great feeling.

·
Premium Member
8,336 Posts
Just picked up my very first brand new car and couldnt be happier. Thw wife had been bothering me for awhile to trade in the Passat wagon we had for one so we jumped at the chance to buy this one, and honestly I love the thing. :wigglesmiley: View attachment 216473

First mod I think will be a CAI cant wait.
Welcome! Congrats on your new ride:)

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Hatred? Who cares what other people think, you like it, that's all that matters. Welcome (and I like it as well).

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,089 Posts
honestly im not sure why there is so much hater against the color. I dig it obviously lol.
It's called 'opinion,' my friend. And in most cases it's not hatred, but 'dislike,' which is far from hatred.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts