9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought myself a stock 2015 civic si coupe!I was wondering what my first couple of mods should be. I saw a N1 and ktune short ram intake setup but not sure if I require anything else to make it fit and work. Any tips,recommendations,and replies are appreciated

·
Truck? What truck?!
28,017 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

You have posted an intake question in the Appearance and Body Mods subforum. This thread will be moved to the Intake section, which btw, you should read through.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Really depends on your goals. I suggest to write them down first because everyone will give you a different answer.

Reactions: NightFurie

·
Registered
63 Posts
Recently bought myself a stock 2015 civic si coupe!I was wondering what my first couple of mods should be. I saw a N1 and ktune short ram intake setup but not sure if I require anything else to make it fit and work. Any tips,recommendations,and replies are appreciated
Imo it depends on what you’re looking for. My first purchase when I got my car was a flashpro. But I got it because I knew I was going to go fbo. If you wanna mod and tune car I’d say Flashpro first. If you want cosmetic looks maybe coilovers. Or maybe you want a more comfy drive so don’t get coilovers but instead just springs. It all comes down to you tbh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts