9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had purchased an HID kit from DDM Tuning here in San Diego on Friday. I didn't install them until the following day.

They gave me a defected part.

Not sure if it's the bulb itself or the ballast that was causing it not to work. My friend and I had tried to install it on a different headlight, change polarities, etc. Nothing we tried work. But hey, at least I got HIDs on ONE of my headlights, LOL. I'll be having to deal driving like this 'til tomorrow since they're only open on weekdays. Damnit...

Well, here's my first Mod! LOL.

Screen Shot 2012-06-23 at 9.59.49 PM.png

·
Boston...we will not forget!!!!
1,246 Posts
Swap ballasts with the side that's working. If it still works. It's the bulb. Basic troubleshooting 101.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thaaaanks sleeping panda. We didn't think of that. Smh hahah. Alrighty, so I guess it's the bulb then? But I'll just go to the store tomorrow since it's close by and get an exchange.

·
Boston...we will not forget!!!!
1,246 Posts
Thaaaanks sleeping panda. We didn't think of that. Smh hahah. Alrighty, so I guess it's the bulb then? But I'll just go to the store tomorrow since it's close by and get an exchange.
Well after you verify both ballast work. Now swap bulbs with the side that works. Then you'll know if a fuse blew in your car or something for the passenger side.bulb.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts