9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yeah i thought that too but it's 35% all around, at some angles the back looks darker than the front. I like that tho, lol.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Questions

I have a few questions that I can't seem to find them.

1. How much is it for you guys to get a full tank?
2. How do you reset the miles you go back to zero? That way you can watch the mpg.
3. How do you use the ECON button efficiently?

Thank you all.

-Chris

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
I have a few questions that I can't seem to find them.

1. How much is it for you guys to get a full tank?
2. How do you reset the miles you go back to zero? That way you can watch the mpg.
3. How do you use the ECON button efficiently?

Thank you all.

-Chris
Welcome to the site Chris. I can answer the second question...and slightly the first but I buy premo for my Si, but the tanks are the same size.

2.) To reset your mileage back to zero after you fill up, there are two knobs, one on each side of the tachometer. The one on the right, if you push it in quickly should scroll you through your odometer and your Trip A and Trip B computers. If you hold that knob in for a second, say on Trip A, you reset that to zero miles (all this happens on i-MID display). If you read through your user manual, it'll tell you how to do that. There is also an option in there that will automatically reset your trip computer when you fill the tank up. That's in the custom settings options.

1.) Price dependence taken out of the equation, typically when I have to fill up, it's an 10.5-11.0 gallon affair. Premium was $3.81 here today when I bought and I had something like 10.7 gallons for a total of $43. But the amount of gasoline is the big part of that equation.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
1) really is dependent on a lot of factors. Location, amount to fill up, pay with cash or card?, type of gas.
2) foobird answered it. Thanks! I was wondering how to make it reset on each fill up.
3) I think to effectively use the econ button is to never accelerate too hard. I've tried playing around with it, but I can't stand driving that slow. A lot of people on here don't eben drive with it on I think.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Not sure.
Lol, can't see my ass really when I drive but I did look a bit from my rear view mirror.
Seems bright. Not sure at night yet. Haven't driven at night yet.

You gonna tint yours?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

41 - 60 of 83 Posts