9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone! recently I purchased a 2013 civic si and i couldn't be happier. the car fits me so well and i'm very excited to get acquainted with the community and get into some modifications. I have been reading through some posts and everyone here seems really nice! I'm glad to find a home that is specified to my generation of civic. i plan on doing an intake, exhaust and light mod in the near future so any recommendations are greatly appreciated. oh by the way, i live in MD. here is a pic of my new ride :)!
photo (1).jpg

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
hey everyone! recently I purchased a 2013 civic si and i couldn't be happier. the car fits me so well and i'm very excited to get acquainted with the community and get into some modifications. I have been reading through some posts and everyone here seems really nice! I'm glad to find a home that is specified to my generation of civic. i plan on doing an intake, exhaust and light mod in the near future so any recommendations are greatly appreciated. oh by the way, i live in MD. here is a pic of my new ride :)!
View attachment 19614
Welcome use the search bar for just about all your mod needs

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hi and welcome, gratz!!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome to 9th!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts