9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, quick question for those of you who are dropped on H&R springs with aftermarket rims... what are your wheel and tire specs? It would be great if you guys could also attach pics.
I'm putting my springs on tuesday and I'm still trying to find the wheels I want, either 08 Acura TL Type S's or Enkei Ekm3's.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Gonna bump this because I would like H&R's also. I have had my eyes on them for a little while.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have EKM3's and am planning on dropping on H&R's also. Here's a pic with the wheels.

HDcaR.jpg

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mannn the EKm3's are soooo clean on our cars, job well done boss!
Thanks man! Looking forward to getting rid of the 4x4 gap soon.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumping again because I really need help with this, One rim shop told me to run a 20 inch rim because I didn't drop it low enough, another said 18/8.5's

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have EKM3's and am planning on dropping on H&R's also. Here's a pic with the wheels.

View attachment 22406
Yea I'm feeling those rims. Your ride is going to look sick dropped with those.

Bumping again because I really need help with this, One rim shop told me to run a 20 inch rim because I didn't drop it low enough, another said 18/8.5's
Did you already put on the H&Rs? How much did you drop? It will drop a little more once it settles. Give it a good month and it should be settled. Do you have pics of the current drop? Honestly, I think 20's are going to be way too big. I think 18 is fine, no more than 19. Wouldn't 20 start affecting the ride of the car?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
those were my exact words... I really gotta see some pics of what other people have done before I do this... I don't wanna spend 1500 and not be 110% satisfied.
but here are a few pics of my drop.
20130409_140939.jpg 20130409_140955.jpg 20130409_184508.jpg

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
20s on a civic WTF that's about the smartest thing I've heard since they invented the donk lift for the bay area.gotta be the stupidest s%+t in the world ..

Look guys I drive my grandmammas Buick but that bitch sittin high on 28s haaaaahaaaa

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol right! That shop specializes in slabs and bubbles so I kind of expected him to say that. Only reason I felt like it would be a good idea to stop in is because he had a slammed S8 out front so I thought he'd be a little more knowledgeable.

·
Registered
149 Posts
those were my exact words... I really gotta see some pics of what other people have done before I do this... I don't wanna spend 1500 and not be 110% satisfied.
but here are a few pics of my drop.
View attachment 22754 View attachment 22755 View attachment 22756
Yea the shop that told you 20s is tripping something crazy! Drop already doesn't look bad. Throw on some 18's and you'll be all good.

20s on a civic WTF that's about the smartest thing I've heard since they invented the donk lift for the bay area.gotta be the stupidest s%+t in the world ..

Look guys I drive my grandmammas Buick but that bitch sittin high on 28s haaaaahaaaa

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Straight Scraper in it! Gas, break, dip!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts