1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to order intake part# FKXRAI-FC-PRL
After purchasing cjm duct and associated connectors from summit
I do not do PayPal actually involved in lawsuit against them thieves
How do I order or get in contact with them to get the intake or the rest of what I have is useless!
thank you for your help

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
At the bottom of their webpage where it says about us and such it akso says contact us and you can email them. You also dont have to use paypal to purchase from them either

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried contact link
Tried contacting via Facebook
PayPal black listed all transactions as they are processor.
tried numerous credit cards even got apaypal Gift card but they want my SS number to use it for online purchases

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don’t have Instagram
Isn’t there website and Facebook enough?
how about a phone number?
Anyone purchase something from them and get there contact info?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Don’t have Instagram
Isn’t there website and Facebook enough?
how about a phone number?
Anyone purchase something from them and get there contact info?
Instagram is the best way of contact to be honest. He only really gives his personal phone number to certain people.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I just talked to them the other day. IG or text is the best way.

·
Registered
8,240 Posts
But then again just so you know you can make it yourself as it's been established for years that they're not an actual racing brand but just have makeshift parts or gets em subbed. No other racing brand takes a picture of product of their house floor like team3d does.....if it isn't obvious from just about every thing. Let's not even get started on the whole "R&D" of theirs.😂😂😂 Ah the memories

·
I Need A Vacation
14,086 Posts
But then again just so you know you can make it yourself as it's been established for years that they're not an actual racing brand but just have makeshift parts or gets em subbed. No other racing brand takes a picture of product of their house floor like team3d does.....if it isn't obvious from just about every thing. Let's not even get started on the whole "R&D" of theirs.😂😂😂 Ah the memories
Those were the days haha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts