9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I want to get the FKX X brace and the F/R tie bars put on my 2013 SI Sedan and I was curious if anyone knows what the clearance loss is after these are installed. Anyone have these on and notice anymore scraping then usual when hitting dips or going over bumps? Just curious if the clearance loss is noticeable of not so much...thanks!

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
good choice with the fkx x brace over the megan h brace. yeah i've had it on my car when it was my dd and i had no issues

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good choice with the fkx x brace over the megan h brace. yeah i've had it on my car when it was my dd and i had no issues
Yeah I was looking at the Megan racing H brace but I read somewhere that the FKX brace works better with after market exhaust systems due to clearance issues.

·
Banned
601 Posts
I recently asked this exact question:

team3d said:
mfuller said:
Andy:
Can you tell me how much ground clearance is lost with your chassis x-brace, front and rear lower tie bars?
I'm considering them in conjunction with a front upper strut tower brace and trunk brace to compliment some lowering springs.
Thanks!
i have hfp lowering springs with fkx braces, my drive way is very steep, a stock honda odyssey will scrap, i have no problem getting in & out of the drive way..

there is no real clearance issue..

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts