9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
count me in but im leaving around 9 or 10 here in st.pete with my brother and friends..... and DGHBOY im planning on having another 9th gen meet here in st.pete clearwater area in the middle of october i asked some other 9th gen owners from the last meet if they are down and some of them said yes im still debating if i do it on a saturday or a sunday cause k24power07 cant come if it is a saturday meet so if anybody is interested of coming down let me know so i can call the park and lock in a spot for us

·
Registered
343 Posts
and i created a florida 9th gen facebook account add me to your facebook so i can add you guys on the florida 9thgen fb account.... my facebook account is [email protected]

·
Registered
350 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Request sent

·
Registered
350 Posts
count me in but im leaving around 9 or 10 here in st.pete with my brother and friends..... and DGHBOY im planning on having another 9th gen meet here in st.pete clearwater area in the middle of october i asked some other 9th gen owners from the last meet if they are down and some of them said yes im still debating if i do it on a saturday or a sunday cause k24power07 cant come if it is a saturday meet so if anybody is interested of coming down let me know so i can call the park and lock in a spot for us
Im down for either day and will do my part over here to get as many as I can Im hoping we can build some momentum to get some good meets going I think we will have better luck with the facebook pages I will be promoting for people to join yours and mine so we will have plenty of communication!! My email is [email protected] so anyone feel free to email myself or pikoy to get added..

·
Registered
178 Posts
I could meet you guys here>>>7958 E Colonial Drive Orlando Fl 32807 around 7am on Sunday, I'm already and hour out.. but at 6am their shouldn't be any traffic.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I could meet you guys here>>>7958 E Colonial Drive Orlando Fl 32807 around 7am on Sunday, I'm already and hour out.. but at 6am their shouldn't be any traffic.
I will be there Sunday around 7 ish then and sat sometime around 9-930 ish
Hope to see some more there

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
343 Posts
will be there sat. around 11ish leaving st.pete around 9 or 10

·
Registered
359 Posts
Going to try to leave at about 7ish from here. Puts me at the address at about 10ish. Sunday I'll try to meet at a more central time as I'll have to get a hotel somewhere near there anyways. (Recommendations?)

EDIT: I got sick this morning. I actually had my car fully packed and ready to go and tried to leave. Got to the gas station and just didn't feel well enough. :( Super sad. I'm sorry guys!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Going to try to leave at about 7ish from here. Puts me at the address at about 10ish. Sunday I'll try to meet at a more central time as I'll have to get a hotel somewhere near there anyways. (Recommendations?)
You going to enter ur car in the show or just spectate or race?

·
Registered
350 Posts

EDIT: I got sick this morning. I actually had my car fully packed and ready to go and tried to leave. Got to the gas station and just didn't feel well enough. :( Super sad. I'm sorry guys!
Will we see you tomorrow and we are meeting Sunday at 7-730am at 7958 E colonial dr we are going to roll out at 730 to make the gate at 8 hope to see everyone there.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Will we see you tomorrow and we are meeting Sunday at 7-730am at 7958 E colonial dr we are going to roll out at 730 to make the gate at 8 hope to see everyone there.

How was it guys? And I was pretty under the weather. Throat was all closed up and could barely get food down without feeling like I was sticking needles in there :( I'm so sorry I couldn't make it! I really wanted to go! I even got my tires rotated and an alignment the week before for the drive and possibility of joining in on the 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
350 Posts
It was a blast ton of very diff Hondas K swaps everywhere.. No PRL Tubos though you would have been the only one esp 9th gen Only 4 9th gens showed up between the 2 days.. But we still had a blast Pikoy is putting on a bbq for the 13th of oct if you or anyone else on here is interested details are on the Facebook Group Page. We have 2 facebook group pages Florida 9th Gen Civics and 9th civic florida feel free to sign up its a little easier to communicate events on there!!! Hope to see you on the 13th or anyone else who would like to join!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I added myself to your groups. I totally missed honda day also. Anyways, I'm kinda new to the forum looking for people to hang out with who also have love of engines lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was there both days, it was pretty fun!!! but I tought more cars where gonna show up to race... anyway had a blast even with a broken clutch on the firts pass of my 8th gen k24 all motor did 12.7 with the bad clutch and from then on I was just an expectator!!

41 - 57 of 57 Posts