9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I poked around on Google and the help page a little bit, but couldn't really find a definitive answer for this.

Does FlashPro only allow the user to view DTCs if the event happened during a datalog? That is to say, can it not be used as a normal code reader?

When I pull up the "error codes" window while logging on my laptop, it just stays empty. Same with the OBD2 diagnostics window. It says 1 DTC logged and it says the MIL is on. It also says which readiness tests have not been passed, but it won't display the friggin' code. Seemed like this came up a few times on the FP and s2k forums, but the threads all ended without conclusion. Mods at FP just said "look at the error code window while logging" without ever responding to people saying that's what they were doing...

Anyone seen this before and/or been able to just read the code?

I'm pretty sure the code was just for my gas cap being loose, but it would be nice to know for sure without having to go to Advance and get scanned.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Incidentally, for history's sake, I reset the code, tightened the gas cap, and it never came back.

Never found a way to get FP to display codes that didn't set while it was logging, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts