9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DansTuning is proud to offer our E-Tune packages for the Hondata FlashPro. These packages involve multiple email exchanges of datalogs and calibrations between the customer and the DansTuning technician who is doing the tune. Our technician will ask you to datalog a few 3rd gear wide open throttle accelerations as well as some part throttle accelerations, make changes, and send you back the revised calibration. This back-and-forth can happen up to 20 times until we get it right.

E-Tuning allows DansTuning to provide our tuning services to those who are not local to us. An E-Tune can take a day or as long as a week to complete, depending on how quickly the customer can turn around datalogs back to us. During an E-Tune, the customer will need to provide a valid email address as well as a phone number incase some phone correspondence is needed to clear up instructions.

Our E-Tune packages start at only $80.

*** Dont pay the rediculous prices you see out there for the same end result! We have a 100% money back promise ***

SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Question: Why should I OVER PAY someone to tune my car remotely?

E-Tuning has grown over time, so now there's more and more tuners doing the same thing, so theres NO REASON to over pay for an E-Tune!

Question: There's a company out there that claims to be the top E-Tuner for FlashPro. They even provide 'basemaps' for free. But they charge over $200 for a complete tune, and even more for other added services. Does charging more really mean they are better?

NO! Companies out there that charge $200+ for an E-Tune still think they are living in the past. They probably do have hardcore fans who will try and put down other E-Tuners, but thats because they are still in denial that they paid $200+ for an E-Tune. But come on, we are almost in 2012, do you really think only one company out there knows how to E-Tune a Honda? Think about it. They are just ripping you off.

Oh, and their basemaps are what they are, basemaps. We get customers who buy our E-Tune package running these basemaps from other E-Tuners, and they are way off. The car is burning fuel enough to power 3 Civics, and performance isn't there. Granted, it is a basemap, but its far from a final tune and customers will notice a huge improvement on the first DansTuning revision from that basemap.

Question: Can DansTuning look at my datalogs for free and tell me if I need a tune?

YES OF COURSE. Just contact us at [email protected]

HTTP://WWW.DANSTUNING.COM/E-TUNE.HTML

WHY PAY DOUBLE THE MONEY FOR AN E-TUNE WHEN THERE'S DANSTUNING? THINK SMART, DRIVE SMART, TUNE SMART. DANSTUNING.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts