·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Oh nice! That is huge news! :woot:

Reactions: N8vSi

·
Registered
865 Posts
Well since we have a date on this now.....once the 2013s come out this forum is gonna be dead lol

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
Woot woot!!! Looks like I'm gonna have fun with my Christmas bonus!!

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
Well since we have a date on this now.....once the 2013s come out this forum is gonna be dead lol

Why is that? Forum should be rocking with builds instead of just being a bitch fest. We'll find out what this K24Z7 can do in reality instead of speculating. RBC and RRC swaps, turbos, etc. This is gonna make this place buzzing...at least on the Si side of things. We'll see how long it takes to get R18 stuff out.

Reactions: nnunges89 and N8vSi

·
Registered
865 Posts
Why is that? Forum should be rocking with builds instead of just being a bitch fest. We'll find out what this K24Z7 can do in reality instead of speculating. RBC and RRC swaps, turbos, etc. This is gonna make this place buzzing...at least on the Si side of things. We'll see how long it takes to get R18 stuff out.
It was a joke simmer Donna.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well I may not be the first to respond but first page! Looks like I'll be saving my per diem for the next few months.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I may not be the first to respond but first page! Looks like I'll be saving my per diem for the next few months.

Military?

·
Vanilla Ice is my hero!!!
539 Posts
Sweet!!!! I can't wait! This is great news!:dancingcoolsmiley:

·
October K24Z7 2012 ROTM Winner
1,236 Posts
Already got my appointment ;)

1 - 20 of 256 Posts