9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys. I have 2013 civic si. And just got the flash pro. The only thing done to the car is a ktuned 3.5 inch SRI and muffler delete. Does anybody have any information on a good map to use or any other information what to run on the car thanks.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
You will likely need a custom tune. MAF based cars are very sensitive to intake changes, especially 3.5" intakes.
You could try the reflash for now or maybe the PRL intake basemap

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the MAF tune seems to be doing ok. But i can still tell that something just isn’t right. But i also cant figure out how to download tune on to the flashpro because theres only a few on there.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yeah the MAF tune seems to be doing ok. But i can still tell that something just isn’t right. But i also cant figure out how to download tune on to the flashpro because theres only a few on there.
You got a good response, a custom tune is always best, Dyno or online. These cars are very sensitive to intake changes.
If you just don't know how to use flashpro, searching has a lot of info. Or Hondatas Q&A.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright ill just take off the intake and flash back to stock untill i can get to a tuner. Thank you guys I appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Alright ill just take off the intake and flash back to stock untill i can get to a tuner. Thank you guys I appreciate it!
Good plan.

There are no "off the shelf" tunes to buy or download. Your tuner will create the file that you upload to the flashpro/ecm..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts