9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm located in the pace/Milton area. Good to see we exist. Either one of you ever do the bayfront or tgi meets?

·
Registered
45 Posts
The car scene isn't bad all if your out on the right day. You actually have a small meet in your city at "the swamp". It's not to bad on the right day as well.. But still kinda small. The largest local meet is in Pensacola on Saturday nights off bayfront parkway at 9 then at tgi's at 11 on airport blvd. It ranges from only having ricers to having evo's, vipers, lotus, 1000whp m3's ect ect.... I'm sure you can imagine what comes out MOST weekends though. Lemme know if ya wanna meet up at one sometime!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The car scene isn't bad all if your out on the right day. You actually have a small meet in your city at "the swamp". It's not to bad on the right day as well.. But still kinda small. The largest local meet is in Pensacola on Saturday nights off bayfront parkway at 9 then at tgi's at 11 on airport blvd. It ranges from only having ricers to having evo's, vipers, lotus, 1000whp m3's ect ect.... I'm sure you can imagine what comes out MOST weekends though. Lemme know if ya wanna meet up at one sometime!
That would be sick to get a bunch of 9th gens together during a meet around here. My guess is a lot of meets aren't happening with this weather we're having though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
As far as I know I'm the only one with a 2012 si coupe around here. I know Pensacolahonda had a black si sedan with no navi also not too long ago but I checked their website yesterday and it was sold. Ive seen a lot of r18s but mainly old ladies are driving them lol.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I picked up a 2012 Si Sedan from GarySmithHonda in FWB back in October. So, "The Swamp" is still the best local meetup place for the FWB area? I haven't seen any other 9thGen Si's on base yet. :)
Seems like it might be, at least if you don't want to go out to Pensacola. I don't know what days they have meets though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It would be perty awesome to see a local 2012 ride out to one of the meets. The weather is a tad rough though I agree. I test drove the 2012 Si at Pensacola Honda, it was nice, but yes, did sell. I ended up ordering an Orange Peal Coupe though from Pcola Honda, a month later I'm very happy.

I think the swamp meets are on thursday around 8 or so. Not 100% since its been awhile, but pretty sure. You could always check out race850 or driven2modify. They are the local forums.

·
Registered
13 Posts
crestview here, just picked up a black si coupe couple weeks ago. ive seen a black 4 dr, and a gray one in the area. not to many though, which is nice. had an 8th gen, but man they started popping up everywhere

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
crestview here, just picked up a black si coupe couple weeks ago. ive seen a black 4 dr, and a gray one in the area. not to many though, which is nice. had an 8th gen, but man they started popping up everywhere
Yea, a lot more have been popping up lately. Pretty sure I've seen you around Fort Walton Beach. Not many 9th gen Si's around here.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts