9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im guessing ive blown a fuse but no idea which one everything seems to be working. Haven't checked the fuses themselves as it just got dark outside and i dont have a garage.
20121108_190104.jpg

the white wire in the top left plug in the picture had 12v. Then when i turned the switch on for the fog lights they flashed on and went out. After that i had no more voltage coming off the white wire. the fuse labelled fog lights i checked was fine. the black plug that has the white wire on it and red wire is part of the wiring harness that came with the fog lights it fit in that position so i plugged it in maybe not meant to be there? Any how o checked the lights by putting 12v on the light circuit the lights work fine. On my discription in the car the fuse No40 which is on the right of the 2 10A fuses left of the yellow fuses is meant for the fog lights.

Can someone tell me which fuse i should check and anyone with schematic of how these are wired up?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hey, you're probably running into similar problems as me. take a quick look and let me know: http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/lighting-h-i-d-s-neon/10542-dont-want-crash-fog.html
taking a guess from my experience, check your 7.5a fuse that's 4th column from the left, 2nd row from the bottom, if it's blown, then it's similar to my problem, if not, then wiring must be off.
You said that your lights came on and then it turned off... how are your ground wires?

what model is your car? and are these fog lights oem or non oem, but listed as "oem ​style"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts