9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Supercharged 2014 Fb6
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling for $80. Brake light is functional, wires were cut as close to the trunk lid as possible when removing from my car, to keep ample oe wire+loom with the spoiler.
Car has been in a garage when not being driven for the vast majority of it's life, no sun damage on paint, the minor scratching you would expect from highway driving in all four lovely seasons of Michigan.

Glasses Hood Motor vehicle Eyewear Bumper

Automotive design Automotive exterior Wood Material property Font

·
Registered
Supercharged 2014 Fb6
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm actually kind of surprised I have a picture... I never thought to take a picture of the parts I was removing 😂
Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Land vehicle Vehicle

I don't have any other pics with this spoiler, it is the OE Si Sedan equipment though, should fit all sedans with a couple of holes drilled. The brake light will just have to be spliced into one of the existing ones.

·
Registered
Supercharged 2014 Fb6
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is this still available? If so, have you had a chance to find a box for a quote on shipping or any idea what it would cost to ship to Texas 76065?
It is still available.i should have a box noe, if not I know someone who recently had large parts delivered.
It'll be a couple days though bc I just had LASEK yesterday.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I could try to chop 10 inches off the box @12CivicSiR but I'm not sure how much of a difference it would make cost wise. Structure wise would be about 80%
Cheapest option is UPS Ground.....

View attachment 495478
Hey @Marktastrophe thats a little more than I was hoping for. I was trying to get a regular 2012 civic trunk as well so I wouldn’t have to cover/drill holes on my current 2012 si but they are charging $200+ for the trunk lol

·
Registered
Supercharged 2014 Fb6
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey @Marktastrophe thats a little more than I was hoping for. I was trying to get a regular 2012 civic trunk as well so I wouldn’t have to cover/drill holes on my current 2012 si but they are charging $200+ for the trunk lol
No worries, I think I'm going to change it to local pickup... It makes better sense to buy new for free shipping with these rates.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts