9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whoever runs the forum, do you think it's possible to install a shoutbox? i've been on other forums before and it's pretty helpful. interaction with other forum members is easier and faster and simple questions can be answered quickly instead of having to open up a new thread.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Lmao

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
250 Posts
I was just about to post a thread on this asking the same exact thing. I've been a part of many sites that have this function and its nice. It'll cut down on the threads that have small questions and also the repeat threads. Also, its a fun way to interact with other memebers. A lot of benefits to it and if someone knows what route to take to get one of these going leme know!

Sent from my Desire HD

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
is it me or was that site with the shoutbox talking about pokemon

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
would be helpful for quickly coordinating efforts during the zombie apocalypse and the smurf uprising!!!!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
would be helpful for quickly coordinating efforts during the zombie apocalypse and the smurf uprising!!!!
yeah always good so we can coordinate a counter attack against those smurfs, zombies, and dont forget the pokemon

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
yeah always good so we can coordinate a counter attack against those smurfs, zombies, and dont forget the pokemon

not worried about pokeman... there a bunch of pansies!!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
I've seen this on other forums I go on they put like a sidebar that just about anyone can join and start messaging or asking questions it's pretty cool imo and I think would be nice for this site!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts