9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I'm interested in seeing how those wheels look, you should lower after the wheels, that way at least you have one area somewhat thoroughly covered :) This will be nice to see unfold. We need a 'builds' section for all you non-Si folks :p lol You guys have a head start, maybe even up to a year before the Si people get a chance haha

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Someone needs to hurry up with springs or coilovers...

Eibach, TEIN, Megan.... CMON!!!

·
Registered
717 Posts
CMON all manufacturers we need after market parts!

·
Registered
788 Posts
You should see if you can change the chrome grill trim piece like you can on the 8th gen civics, and get a black or cf one. The 18" HFP rims=sexy they'd look good on the car.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Wow that's a big down grade in materials compared to 7 series,M3 I interior. How do you feel about that??
It hurts man. The Civic feels super cheap compared to what I used to drive. I mean, really cheap. I hate the colors, and the darker gray pieces scratch too easily. I've on had it going on 4 weeks and it looks like Freddy Krueger ran his shear-claws all over my ****.

You should see if you can change the chrome grill trim piece like you can on the 8th gen civics, and get a black or cf one. The 18" HFP rims=sexy they'd look good on the car.
I totally plan to. But I want to see if I can completely swap my bumper out with a coupe or Si bumper first. I don't really like the 18" HFP rims.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Sup Bishes? One of the 1st 9th Genz... checking in...

Whats up guys? How's the 9thGen life going?

Mine? Not so bad. Just a point A to point B commuter at this point while my 1991 BMW 850i sits in the garage getting a makeover.

Any new cool stuff come out like springs or coilover? Let me know.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Good morning... You were up early it looks like...lol

41 - 49 of 49 Posts