9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2015 coupe EX and i wqs wondering if i could swap out the grill and bumper for a si coupe grill and bumper, would it be possible? would i need to change more then just the grill and bumper?

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have a 2015 coupe EX and i wqs wondering if i could swap out the grill and bumper for a si coupe grill and bumper, would it be possible? would i need to change more then just the grill and bumper?
The bumpers are all the same actually. The grill you can swap. And the lower grill/garnish piece found on the Si coupes can be put onto the base models as well. Just need to cut into the bumper.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,807 Posts
The only thing that might raise an eyebrow (around here, at least), is the Si emblem on an LX or EX.

If I were to do this, before installation I would remove the emblem (if it's already there), epoxy over the identation, and then black pdip it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only thing that might raise an eyebrow (around here, at least), is the Si emblem on an LX or EX.

If I were to do this, before installation I would remove the emblem (if it's already there), epoxy over the identation, and then black pdip it.
I was planning on modeling and 3D printing a cover that says EX And gluing it over it

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,807 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts