item: sport spec coil-over kit for 14-15 civic si

brand: buddy club

applications: will fit only 14-15 honda civic si

specs: 45mm pistons, steel body with Teflon coating, 7kg 4kg

group buy requirement: 3 buyer

price: please pm me for pricing

shipping: please pm me your zip (postal) code for shipping quote

payment method: paypal gift only or add 4% to total price

items will be ship after 3 commitments are fulfilled, thank you.. please pm me, for more details

·
Registered
639 Posts
I can't believe I'm making the first comment when this hasn't been released yet from Buddy Club on FB, aaaaand that this post is 8 days old. Well price shipped to 28562 and do you have the specs of this set-up?(spring rates and piston size)

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't believe I'm making the first comment when this hasn't been released yet from Buddy Club on FB, aaaaand that this post is 8 days old. Well price shipped to 28562 and do you have the specs of this set-up?(spring rates and piston size)
pm'd

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For a daily, the savings from buying FF is gonna make my decision tough.
Friends of mine love their FF setup.
agree to a certain extend, for a daily, savings from buying a civic si is gonna make anyone's decision hard.

so, why do people still prefer buying a civic si over civic LX, EX ? because performance matters, even at daily driven level..

·
Registered
508 Posts
There is a reason Buddy Club is more expensive. I've had a lot of different suspension setups on multiple cars and the Buddy Clubs knock them all out of the water. My tokico alumina setup is my second favorite but look how expensive those are. I don't believe they are available for the 9th gen either. Ultimately it's your decision and your budget. It would suck to buy FF and potentially regret it down the road.

·
Registered
639 Posts
There is a reason Buddy Club is more expensive. I've had a lot of different suspension setups on multiple cars and the Buddy Clubs knock them all out of the water. My tokico alumina setup is my second favorite but look how expensive those are. I don't believe they are available for the 9th gen either. Ultimately it's your decision and your budget. It would suck to buy FF and potentially regret it down the road.
Especially when your safety is concerned. Even more important your passengers and the other drivers on the road. I'll literally spend the extra $200-$300.

Reactions: Dac

·
Registered
272 Posts
Price shipped to 46071, thanks

·
Registered
989 Posts
price shipped to 60123?

1 - 20 of 177 Posts