9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
group buy (PAINTING IS NOW AVAILABLE, PLEASE PM FOR QUOTE)

item: non-usdm civic front bumper (complete with front lower mesh grill & fog light covers & fog light brackets)

application: will fit 2012-2015 9th gen civic sedan (all trims), 2012-2013 9th gen civic coupe (all trims)

brand:
factory specs

group buy requirement:
3 buyer

price:
please pm me for pricing

shipping: please pm me for shipping quote (we can not ship to canada)

payment method: paypal gift only or add 4% to total price

items are ready to ship, we just need 3 commitments, thanks... please pm me for more details

2012 civic CNG sedan with si grill

2012 civic LX sedan with si grill

2013 civic EX-L sedan with modulo grill

2013 civic SI coupe with modulo grill + modulo lip

2012 civic SI sedan with modulo lip

2012 civic LX sedan with modulo grill

2012 civic LX coupe with si grill

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
asian bumper + mugen grill + mugen front kit

asian bumper + modulo grill + modulo front lip

·
Registered
20 Posts
For the asian bumper, would our usdm si grills fit? And the modulo lip from ebay? or you need a different kind of asian modulo lip as well?

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For the asian bumper, would our usdm si grills fit? And the modulo lip from ebay? or you need a different kind of asian modulo lip as well?
Type-s/Asian bumper is a direct replacement for 2012 civic sedan.

U can use genuine or kplayground or eBay modulo grill. Or u can just use your stock 2012 Si sedan grill or non-Si sedan grill

As fit the front lip, the fake modulo lip on eBay is for usdm bumpers, will not fit type-s/Asian bumper.

We offer modulo front lip also, you need to pm us for the price

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the only thing i dont like is that the bumper has holes for the front license plate... looks great that it works tho! now get it painted!
or you should start saving up for a coupe front bumper ! there are several for sale right now, pm me if you want it !

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the only thing i dont like is that the bumper has holes for the front license plate... looks great that it works tho! now get it painted!
that's JDM, license plate hole didn't stop 8th gen getting their mugen RR front bumper conversion.

1 - 20 of 232 Posts