9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
group buy

application: 2012-2015 civic si (sedan require adapter kit 11050108)

brand: GREDDY

item: sp supreme, stainless steel, 2.50" cat back exhaust system

group buy requirement: 4+ buyer

price: please pm for price

shipping: free shipping within u.s.a. $150 to canada, pr & hi

payment method: paypal gift only or add 4% to total price

items are ready to ship, we just need 4 commitments, thanks... please pm me for more details

greddy exhaust.jpg

·
Registered
989 Posts
Any sounds clips yet? I like that it's 2.5" piping. price to me :)

Reactions: pjdublada858

·
Registered
433 Posts
Very interested!! Shipped to 29910?
How does it sound is the big question. In comparison to the Q300 is it quieter?

Reactions: team3d

·
Registered
989 Posts

Reactions: pjdublada858

·
Registered
989 Posts
Noice, Thats me.

I have in this video:
K&N Typhoon
RV6 Catted
Greddy SP Supreme

I made 212whp/187wtq on Ray's Mustang Dyno at Superstreet Performance in Ham Lake, MN

View attachment 447778 View attachment 447786 View attachment 447794

Louder then the Q300, I met a guy with one at a local meet. Still love it tho. looks nicer in my opinion
Those are some impressive numbers! I'm seriously considering this now. I never wanted a loud exhaust if it makes no power, but if it helps with some extra hp/tq, I wouldn't mind it!

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those are some impressive numbers! I'm seriously considering this now. I never wanted a loud exhaust if it makes no power, but if it helps with some extra hp/tq, I wouldn't mind it!

few of the locals i know with full bolt-on are all considering getting the greddy just becuase of the 11whp gain.

anyone have full race cat-back dyno on a stock car ? i have never seen one as well as any invidia or ktuned

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
this is the axle back we use before to reach 197whp without tune (stage 3), it give us a solid 6whp gain....

with the greddy cat-back, it should be icing on a cake.... personally i am still very shock with the dyno results...

this could be the key for a full bolt on without tune & straight pipe to hit a solid 200whp on a 91 octane & 105F la summer on a chassis dyno...

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm shopping around for exhausts right now. I have the catless skunk2 DP and wanted something that will make my vittune sound mean. But i also need it to come with a silencer for those days. The J's racing looks like it doesn't come with a resonator but its 900, has anyone tried that yet. Are their any other exhaust that don't come with a resonator, im interesed in the price of this but I want something as straight piped as possible really.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm shopping around for exhausts right now. I have the catless skunk2 DP and wanted something that will make my vittune sound mean. But i also need it to come with a silencer for those days. The J's racing looks like it doesn't come with a resonator but its 900, has anyone tried that yet. Are their any other exhaust that don't come with a resonator, im interesed in the price of this but I want something as straight piped as possible really.
Jason Richmond (aka HondaPro Jason) had a Skunk2 catless DP and J's Racing cat-back on his supercharged 9th-gen Si, and it was loud. Like ear-splitting loud. Like so loud, he didn't want to drive the car anymore.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Interested in this exhaust.

I've only ever heard my stock exhaust and an invidia n1 system on a guys car i met while at the gas station. His car sounded good, but too loud for what I need .

Any idea how greddy fits in with those 2 setups?

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this is not the type of exhaust that will suit your need, i will have to agree, the j's racing will be the best for you. the next will be invidia n1

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Interested in this exhaust.

I've only ever heard my stock exhaust and an invidia n1 system on a guys car i met while at the gas station. His car sounded good, but too loud for what I need .

Any idea how greddy fits in with those 2 setups?
greddy is quiet compare to skunk, invidia n1, buddy club spec 2 & j's racing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts