9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just installed these. Had to use lots of force to remove bolts. Any way, when i first turned it on, i was expecting all this rattling and what not because that's all i evert hear about stiffer mounts but nope; it was exactly the same. I took it for a spin and it feels exactly the same 0 difference. Did some pulls from digs and no difference that i could feel. Still feel wheel hop. So r these just too soft? Did i do something wrong here? I bolted everything back on pretty tight.

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I just installed these. Had to use lots of force to remove bolts. Any way, when i first turned it on, i was expecting all this rattling and what not because that's all i evert hear about stiffer mounts but nope; it was exactly the same. I took it for a spin and it feels exactly the same 0 difference. Did some pulls from digs and no difference that i could feel. Still feel wheel hop. So r these just too soft? Did i do something wrong here? I bolted everything back on pretty tight.
after i install the innovate, the engine movement is gone....

just let it drive for few days & let me know how it turn out..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can't post the photo. But if you go on their website they specify the red mounts are for single cams. 75A black mounts are for K series

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Can't post the photo. But if you go on their website they specify the red mounts are for single cams. 75A black mounts are for K series
r18 (single cam) have different motor mount than k24z7... 60a mounts are street mounts...

they also have lifetime warranty, just call your retailer & they can take care of it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I already got them warrantied and swapped out without a problemt. The 60A mounts won't hold on a modified z7. There is no point in putting them on an SI what so ever. If you have an r18 sure. I am writing this to address any dissatisfaction SI owners have with the Red 60A mounts.

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
DO NOT BUY THE RED MOUNT FOR THE K SERIES. at 230whp the red bushing shatters. You need to buy the 75A mount
lol how can a bushing shatter, theres turbo and cte guys running 3-400 hp usig these.
r18 (single cam) have different motor mount than k24z7... 60a mounts are street mounts...

they also have lifetime warranty, just call your retailer & they can take care of it.
I already got them warrantied and swapped out without a problemt. The 60A mounts won't hold on a modified z7. There is no point in putting them on an SI what so ever. If you have an r18 sure. I am writing this to address any dissatisfaction SI owners have with the Red 60A mounts.

we have found the issue with 60a bushings, unlike hasport that vibrates even with 62a, innovative street mounts are design with daily comfort in mind...

for the past year, innovative update the mount design (version 2) to absorb more abuse & was able to increase the street version from 60a to 75a durameter to handle heavily modify k24z7 without increase cabin vibrations

if you need rmm but don't like how the vibration of the rear motor mount, innovative version 2 rmm will be ideal for you

we have about 7 forum members been running version 2 75a rmm on their car and the results is great !

·
Registered
702 Posts
Could i please have the price for this? I am looking for a v2

21 - 40 of 78 Posts