9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a used K&N Typhoon Short ram intake. Double check fitment yourself but the described fit is for '12 - '15 civic Si with STOCK intake manifold & TB. This was purchased used like 5/6 years ago and remained in a box inside ever since. I never got around to putting it on the car and now I'm going the RBC route so I'm getting rid of it.

Everything is in good shape, there is one spot of very light marking on the filter like someone scraped it on something while taking it out or whatever. The filter itself isn't damaged and the scratching is superficial (see 4th image below). Website says it comes with 7 clamps and i only have 6 so there is one clamp missing. Besides that everything else is good to go.

Automotive tire Camera accessory Audio equipment Gas Cylinder

Liquid Fluid Cylinder Automotive tire Drink

Audio equipment Font Cylinder Electronic device Tin can

Grille Hood Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Gas

Tire Automotive tire Automotive exhaust Motor vehicle Bumper

Automotive lighting Window Automotive design Grille Automotive tire
Material property Fluid Gas Composite material Automotive exhaust

Output device Peripheral Computer Font Computer monitor

PRICE IS $175 + SHIPPING

LINK TO PRODUCT ON K&N WEBSITE

·
Registered
TW 2013 civic si coupe
7 Posts
For sale is a used K&N Typhoon Short ram intake. Double check fitment yourself but the described fit is for '12 - '15 civic Si with STOCK intake manifold & TB. This was purchased used like 5/6 years ago and remained in a box inside ever since. I never got around to putting it on the car and now I'm going the RBC route so I'm getting rid of it.

Everything is in good shape, there is one spot of very light marking on the filter like someone scraped it on something while taking it out or whatever. The filter itself isn't damaged and the scratching is superficial (see 4th image below). Website says it comes with 7 clamps and i only have 6 so there is one clamp missing. Besides that everything else is good to go.

View attachment 496455
View attachment 496459
View attachment 496454
View attachment 496460
View attachment 496453
View attachment 496456 View attachment 496458
View attachment 496457

PRICE IS $175 + SHIPPING

LINK TO PRODUCT ON K&N WEBSITE
Hey, I'm interested in the intake.sending pm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts