Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW
H&R Lowering Springs
(Manufacturer's Part #: 51890)
$200
Price Reduced to $170 - 2/25/20
Unwrapped from packaging to take a picture. Original box and documents/stickers all there.
H&R Springs.jpg

NEW
Truhart Sport Struts
Manufacturer's Part #: TH-H505)
$200
Price Reduced to $170 - 2/25/20
I took them out of their unsealed bubble wrap packaging to take a picture. Notice the nylon straps still around the rear struts. Fronts don't come with nylon strap.
Truhart Struts.jpg

SOLD
Dorman Rear Camber Arms
Manufacturer's Part #: 521-872
$150
These are in their original sealed packaging. SPC is stamped on the side of them.
Dorman Rear Camber Arms.jpg

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These items are still for sale.
I've come to realize that shipping these items are expensive. I've had potential buyers but none are close to where I live, causing the shipping price to go up. I will ship these items, but I am asking the buyer to pay half the shipping cost. If you are located in Chicago or Northwest Indiana area, we can arrange a local pickup or meet halfway to avoid shipping fees. Direct message me if interested. Please do not message me with a number to text. Thanks.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Seems like your Indiana/Illinois/Ohio area if I remember right, I'm in Indiana. What range of drop does this set-up give? I'm becoming curious about better suspension bits, but don't want to lower the car much.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Seems like your Indiana/Illinois/Ohio area if I remember right, I'm in Indiana. What range of drop does this set-up give? I'm becoming curious about better suspension bits, but don't want to lower the car much.
I'm also in Indiana, I'm in Northwest Indiana. Check post #7 for an image with the kit installed. To be clear, I found that picture online and that you'd be getting all new parts.

The springs allow the car to sit 1.5" lower from stock ride height, the struts are designed to be used with lowering springs, and the camber arms adjust rear camber. Should you buy the kit, it is recommended that you get front camber bolts. From doing research when I picked these parts out, some people said that front camber bolts are not needed. It doesn't hurt to have them.

Sound like you're looking for a modest drop. This kit is just that. Time to get rid of that minivan ride height!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts