9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
group buy

item: 12-13 civic coupe or 12-15 honda civic sedan replica MUGEN front end conversion

(version 2 that comes with shaved front license plate hole)

(it's complete kit, no additional part is need it for this group buy, you just need to paint it)

" fog light are now available with either clear or yellow lens, emblems & badges are not included "

group buy requirement: 4 buyers

price: please pm for shipping quote

shipping: 48 states only !!! we can not ship to canada, ak, hi, gu, pr

payment method: paypal gift only or add 4% to total price

items will be ship after 4 commitments are fulfilled, thank you.. please pm me, for more details

mugen v2.jpg

mugen v2 2.jpg

mugen v2 1.jpg

·
Registered
702 Posts
Sexy:yellowdomokundance:

Reactions: team3d

·
Registered
685 Posts
Besides personal choice on what one likes better...I'm guessing this front end allows more air than the US spec one?

Reactions: team3d

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, asian front bumper are ideal for boosted 9th gen because of the larger front air dam,

you can see the front mount intercooler on the white fb6 sits perfectly behind the bumper that is not block by anything

also the mugen kit itself, if you remove the fog light, you can use the body kit for ram air or brake cooler due to it's design with the ability to pressurize the air

·
Registered
81 Posts
Any pics of it on a 14-15 sedan

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Any pics of it on a 14-15 sedan
if you never seen asian bumper + modulo lip on a 13-15 sedan, here are some photos you can use as reference...

asian front bumper are more sportier than the usdm due to the more aggressive front air dam

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No I did not. That's why I asked would you sell it separately. Wondering would you sell it separately.
we can't, there are no extras...

you need to find the company that sell you the bumper and ask them for the plate holder, it's free

1 - 20 of 126 Posts