9th Gen Civic Forum banner

FS: MUGEN Body-Kit GROUP BUY ! 9th gen civic fb2 fb6 fg3 fg4 si R18 k24z7

80K views 127 replies 41 participants last post by  Mixhalios 
#1 · (Edited)
group buy

item: 12-13 civic coupe or 12-15 honda civic sedan replica MUGEN front end conversion

(version 2 that comes with shaved front license plate hole)

(it's complete kit, no additional part is need it for this group buy, you just need to paint it)

" fog light are now available with either clear or yellow lens, emblems & badges are not included "

group buy requirement: 4 buyers

price: please pm for shipping quote

shipping: 48 states only !!! we can not ship to canada, ak, hi, gu, pr

payment method: paypal gift only or add 4% to total price

items will be ship after 4 commitments are fulfilled, thank you.. please pm me, for more details

Light Headlamp Automotive lighting Playstation portable Automotive fog light

Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Vehicle door Fender

Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Vehicle Car

See less See more
#71 ·
Okay, you got me intrigue. Someone kissed my front end on the side (yeah I know how that sounds). So I am wondering how much will it cost to get one sent to 63129 area?

#81 ·
If it is a logo on the grille, I think titanium is not relevant here. Titanium is installed on the spoiler. And on the grid need this option, well, or you can order the original emblem.
Mugen Honda Aluminum Badge Emblem 5.5" | eBay
That's not a genuine emblem for that price link on ebay.

I'm talking about this one anyway.

I did find someone local that will 3d print a bracket that locks together for me though. I'll post it up when I get it ordered and mounted.

#87 ·
Yeah, but I'm sure that someone makes a rep of it. Now a days anyone and their brother rips off a design and throws in the word "style" for copyright reasons. Look around for Mugen side skirts and you'll find they are listed as Mugen style side skirts and whatever version they are either 1 or 2.

#95 ·
Price shipped 11967

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.