9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
group buy

item: 13-15 honda civic sedan si rear diffuser with f1 style 3rd brake light/rear fog light

brand: genuine uae honda parts

group buy requirement: 10 buyer

price: please pm me for pricing

shipping: please pm me your zip (postal) code for shipping quote

payment method: paypal gift only or add 4% to total price

items will be ship after 10 commitments are fulfilled, thank you.. please pm me, for more details

·
Banned
601 Posts
To be truthful, I think the most practical application is not as a 3rd brake light, but as a rear fog light.
The trick would be to wire it in so that it lights up only when the fog lamps are turned on.

·
Baned
8,526 Posts
It adds to the excitement. If a hooker wore a sign saying "$4 and a beer" you'd be less excited when you slowly drove up, rolled down your window, looked around for cops and asked "How much for a 'good time'?" And he's explained why before. So people become members of the forum and hopefully eventually contribute instead of just whoring the site for its wares and bailing, never to return to 9thgencivic again.

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It adds to the excitement. If a hooker wore a sign saying "$4 and a beer" you'd be less excited when you slowly drove up, rolled down your window, looked around for cops and asked "How much for a 'good time'?" And he's explained why before. So people become members of the forum and hopefully eventually contribute instead of just whoring the site for its wares and bailing, never to return to 9thgencivic again.
thank you

1 - 20 of 112 Posts