9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

When it comes to quality, I don't think anything truly matches what the guys over at Full-Race Motorsports put out. When we had the opportunity to put an Exhaust System on our 2012 Civic Si Coupe, we knew we wanted something quiet and so we chose Full-Race. This Exhaust System changed the feel of the car tremendously. Not to mention the sound quality is perfect for what the daily driver needs. These Exhaust Systems are a full 3" and we added the Turbo kits which are still not available for release. We are going to keep all our Full-Race Products on this thread. We are an AUTHORIZED Stocking Full-Race Distributor.

*** Full-Race Sedan and Coupe 2012 Civic Si Exhaust Systems - $595 + Shipping ***

Click Here to Order COUPE Exhaust System -
Full-Race Exhaust - Import DPS Speed Shop - 2012 Campaign - Where Performance Begins

Click Here to Order SEDAN Exhaust System - Full-Race 2012 Civic Si Sedan 3" Exhaust System

Here are some pictures from our Facebook page of our 2012 Civic Si Coupe with the Full-Race Exhaust System.

Take a Ride along in the Import DPS 2012 Civic Si with Full-Race Exhaust System and Takeda / AFe Momentum Intake!!

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards. Cash Local Pickups are also welcome. PA Residents must pay 8% Sales Tax. Call us at 215-227-6000 to order or if you have any questions.

Thanks
Import DPS
Import DPS Speed Shop - 2012 Campaign - Where Performance Begins - Homepage

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Just wondering, why 8% when PA is 6%? I found something that said it could be as high as 8%, but I've never seen that?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Full-Race will only be sold as an In Store Pickup item only now. My apologies. Thread is getting locked.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts