9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1874 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
This thread is dedicated to Full-Race exhaust systems for the 9th Generation Civic Si. Please keep information/questions about this particular brand of exhaust system limited to this thread to avoid confusion on the forums and to keep it neat and tidy.

Specs:
  • 3" Catback Exhaust System
  • Compatible with all motor, supercharged or turbocharged K24 engines
  • Includes all gaskets and hardware necessary to install
  • Decreases spool time and increases overall power on turbo applications
  • Plenty of clearance for various suspension components and chassis
  • Excellent fit and sound quality
  • This exhaust system is based off our wildly popular 8th Gen Civic Si Exhaust System
Price:
MSRP: $699
Full Race: $599.00 (
www.full-race.com)

Video Clips:

·
Registered
209 Posts
omg when does this come out?!?!?!?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
omg when does this come out?!?!?!?
I've heard it's only a few weeks away. Hopefully no later than March. It's supposed to sound more deeper as opposed to ricey. Lol. The K24 will make it purr and I believe it will be 3" piping.

Sent from my LG-G2X

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
i jumped a little when it started up. you can really hear the turbo.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
681 Posts
hopefully, i know the si's the performance model but hey everyone needs a nice sounding exhaust :thumb:

·
June 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
198 Posts
Speaking of this Full Race needs a Si Sedan in the Phoenix area, to test fit their final exhaust before selling them, so anyone in the area should get in contact with them!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Speaking of this Full Race needs a Si Sedan in the Phoenix area, to test fit their final exhaust before selling them, so anyone in the area should get in contact with them!
I live in Northern Utah so unfortunately I can't assist, Wish I could. I've love to know the HP gains.

Sent from my LG-P999 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
348 Posts
I like that!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I hope it really does come out I really want this

·
Registered
30 Posts
Pardon my ignorance here, but I am curious and am pretty new to all this.

Is it the sound that has everyone so excited? It does sound pretty badass.
Would there be performance gains as well when installing this exhaust (or is it all about question #1)?
Do our cars currently kick out that much exhaust or is it this upgrade allowing more to come out? I don't want to be "that guy" at the stoplight who smokes everyone out when the light turns green. Especially in a new car!

Again, I ask questions like these because I'm new to all of this.

·
Registered
343 Posts
nice how much will they sell it when it release??

·
Registered
367 Posts
Pardon my ignorance here, but I am curious and am pretty new to all this.

Is it the sound that has everyone so excited? It does sound pretty badass.
Would there be performance gains as well when installing this exhaust (or is it all about question #1)?
Do our cars currently kick out that much exhaust or is it this upgrade allowing more to come out? I don't want to be "that guy" at the stoplight who smokes everyone out when the light turns green. Especially in a new car!

Again, I ask questions like these because I'm new to all of this.
The sound is getting everyone excited since it sounds good, but the thing is that no body knows exactly what the horsepower gains are. Heck, maybe people might even want it more when the gains turn out to be a good amount. Most if not all exhausts will add some amount of power to the car compared to the stock exhaust, whether it be single digit horsepower gains or potentially double digit gains. All cars kick a lot of exhaust when it is started up cold. My 96' Integra coughs out a crap load of fumes when I first start it up in the morning. It will ease back down to a normal amount when the engine and oil warms up.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Any news on price? and release date? looks and sounds good hopefully some good HP gains too

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not sure. The 9th Gen Member "Full-Race Geoff" might know.

Today I read the thread about the Full Race Turbo Kit which was awesome. Looks like the Exhaust is due soon in Quarter 2

Sent from my LG-G2X

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'm not sure. The 9th Gen Member "Full-Race Geoff" might know.

Today I read the thread about the Full Race Turbo Kit which was awesome. Looks like the Exhaust is due soon in Quarter 2

Sent from my LG-G2X
yeh I believe that kit has been out for a week or two maybe more. I saw it up when i was searching up kits and was available for order.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like $599-$699 I could be wrong though.

Sent from my LG-G2x

1 - 20 of 1874 Posts