9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full-race will be comin out with a kit for the 9th gen civic. I've already got a build thread with my 8th gen civic, planning on sellin it and getting a 9th gen and doing a build of it once full-race realeases the kit! Who else is interested in this kit?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Yeah I'm interested. Probably buy it after it comes out.

It ha a integrated exhaust Mani. Use the search or google

·
Administrator
705 Posts
I was talking to Geoff about it and the build they did for the Fox Marketing car.

I will let him know you are talking about it here. I know he just moved shops and was super busy, especially with SEMA next week.

Stew

·
Registered
209 Posts
after some question im wit it too

·
Registered
312 Posts
hey guys - just wanted to let everyone know the Full-Race 2012 Civic kit is finished with prototype development. Some sneak-peeks photos and basic info here: Full-Race Turbokit for 9th gen Civic Si

We plan to begin production on the kits Q1 of 2012 (jan/feb timeframe). Any questions post up here and ill try to answer them. PLEASE BE PATIENT as Full-Race will be away attending SEMA so it might take a few days for me to follow up with threads. thanks

-geoff

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hi Geoff, thank you for the update this is great news!I am familiar with the godlike work and kits that you guys produce... My main questions stems from tuning options...did you guys manage to use a Flashpro? If not, what was used?

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
312 Posts
My main questions stems from tuning options...did you guys manage to use a Flashpro? If not, what was used?
there are a lot of different ways to properly tune the 2012+ civics. Once hondata for the 2012+ is released that will be the single best option.

until that point we are exploring 3 options, all of them work in a different manner but serve the same purpose. I will elaborate with more info after sema

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Thanks for the reply Geoff, I am interested in this kit in a big way. Wish I was at Sema right now!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Geoff, thank you for the update this is great news!I am familiar with the godlike work and kits that you guys produce... My main questions stems from tuning options...did you guys manage to use a Flashpro? If not, what was used?
I dont remember where i read it but they used Hondata flashpro and a ecu from the 8th gen. ill dig around and try to find the sheet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Engine:
Full-Race 2012+ Civic Si Turbo Kit
Full-Race Turbo Manifold
Full-Race Intercooler w/ 2.5" Charge piping (Black Chrome finish)
Full-Race 3" Downpipe
Full-Race 3" Cat-Back Exhaust
BorgWarner EFR Turbocharger
Hondata FlashPro
Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
ChaseBays Engine Harness
06 Civic Si ECU
Yonaka Silicone Hoses
Yonaka Clamps
Competition Clutch Stage 4
Competition Clutch Flywheel
Hardware909 Billet Oil Cap
Hardware909 K Series Flat Head Bolts
Hardware909 Billet Oil Dip Stick
Custom Steel braded AC Line
Brad Penn Penn-Grade 1 "The Green Oil" – 0w-30
Valve Cover Insert painted BASF R-M Ultrasonic Blue
Intake Manifold Cover painted BASF R-M Silverstone
Installed by: Mugsy's Repair – Gold Certified Honda Techs

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
I dont remember where i read it but they used Hondata flashpro and a ecu from the 8th gen. ill dig around and try to find the sheet.
Great. So there is a light at the end of the tunnel with an alternate route.

·
Registered
189 Posts
How much mpg can see with the turbo kit

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm interested too, depending if it can affect the durability of the engine , im concern about the warranty, but yes, a turbo conversion is interesting, i'm in!:woowoo:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm just wondering if they are just going to do it for the si or if they will do kits for the standard civic.

1 - 20 of 501 Posts