9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I have an ex coupe and for christmas my dad got me fog lights, but I bleieve from ebay, there yellow and when I installed them, there is a slight gap around them and the 2 screws they came with are rusting already. Say i get them from CHH, are they going to have the glossy look of the 2012 si and installed the same way or? thanks.

As for the springs, how are the road magnets? Read on here there good, looking for a decent drop till I can get my coils in the spring, any other options? thanks for the input. I can put pics up of the foggers if needed.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
The fogs will not be gloss like the Si, they'll be the same color at the front black bar in the front bumper. And I've been running Road Magnets since the beginning of July, and hey ride great. But honestly, since you're already planning on getting coilovers in the spring, I'd suggest saving your money and putting it towards the coilovers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright im looking at the D2 coils so that should run me about 945, anything for exhausts besides the tsudo?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a skunk 2 from an 8th gen wouldnt fit? and do your fogs fit snug? no gap or anything? held in by 2 screws right?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts