9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
SAM_0022.jpg SAM_0023.jpg
brand NEW Price $71.00, Looks good sounds good. Installed it myself. tools wrench & dremal. No jack necessary just need motivation an love for your car.Other thalts chest has been hurting for a couple days now lol.

(Mod's note: here is a DIY for an axleback install, regardless of brand. If it fits a 9th gen, R18 or K24, this thread will help: http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/pe...t-9th-gen-civic-si-fb6-fg4-w-sound-clips.html)

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Could you show a side view and rear view of the car, at standing height? I'd like to see how it would look at these positions

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ima post a video this afternoon keep you updated

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ebay its a off brand but you get the same noise with name brand.When it come to the cannon ehaust. Ebay seller(d5 concepts) shipping might be long but the exhaust is nice.welds are solid nicely dipped in chorme good packageing. Had a rainbow tip that you can take off to. it slides right off if you take your silencer out. hope you enjoy. shipping was a week and a half so dont expect fast shipping if you decide to get one. but for $71.00 compared to a megan racing axleback 250+ ima stick with this one.

Reactions: scottyrocks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and its for a 2009 civic 2010 8th gen ext.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ebay Axle back

Hey guys, was bored for a while and decided to pick up the same Ebay brand axle back for the 2006-2010 Civic that another member on this forum recently got. Went down to raceline in temple city to get it done because i dont have the proper tools at home. Anyways the sound is decent and not too loud or raspy, no drone on the freeway. For the fitment, the hanger had to be flipped or it'd be touching the bumper too much. This is just a temporary but yea it does fit with a lot of work. Also above the muffler tip the bumper might get all this crap on it after a while.

If you guys are really desperate for something temporary this should work for a while

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have it on the a coupe. installation was like 40 dollars. free if you do it yourself unless youre lazy like me haha.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I'm going to be doing something similar in a couple of weeks. I'm going to get my 8th gen HFP axle back put onto my coupe. The only issue is that damn bumper. I'd consider having them cut some of the lower bumper if it came down to it. Can you post some more pics so I can see how your fitment looks? I gotta figure out how I wanna do this. I was going to get an Si bumper, but that's not worth the $. Some photos from behind and from the side (standing height) would be really helpful!

·
Registered
94 Posts
yeah, ill get more pictures in tomorrow morning. Hopefully youre HFP will fit fine

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Thanks man, I'd appreciate it. And yea hopefully it will, I took a look at the piping, everything seems good to go, minus the bumper situation. All I need to do is find a way to mount/angle it. Yours looks mounted in a proper way, so hopefully it's what I can do too with the HFP.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Looks good man! thanks for the photos, I don't think you'll have many issues with the bumper honestly. With my 8th gen the fitting with very close too, and never had a problem. Always better to be safe though.

1 - 20 of 276 Posts