1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Where did you get march?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Right on, that seems good. I know, i used to call dealers and ask for information but most of the time they didn't know jack, or maybe they just played dumb. Either way I don't even consider asking them anymore. Lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
i stopped in my dealer the other week about it while i was there for service and they said they are left in the dark over the whole thing. they are learning things online just like we are and learning just as much information.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
well i would think that if my time frame of mid/late April is correct for a release, then they will have to know the specifics within the next 3 weeks tops! anyone know how long it takes to build a civic? My raptor took 18 hours and its much more extensive than this car.....i wonder where the new gen's will be built at. I mean which plant?

·
Registered
8 Posts
imagine it would be the same one as now, being most manufacturers run production for 10 months with a 2 month retooling downtime. Which means they should start production within the next week or two.

i think that is the only thing i remember from my operations management class lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts