9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a while, you may have noticed that you're attachments start to get filled up, and you can no longer post picture! Oh no! What will i ever doooo :pout:

Not to worry! A limit has been placed on all user accounts in order not to waste mass amounts of Forum Server space :)

I've got a nice easy way to help you guys get around this with minimal issue

As many of you may already noticed, myself, i use IMAGUR imgur: the simple image sharer

There are numerous reasons in which i suggest you use the same image uploader!

So you choose the image/s you want (shown below with 1.jpg & 2.jpg) and upload them :)

Once you've done that you'll get the images uploaded :)

You can post DIRECTLY into 9thGenCivic by doing the following:
- Selecting the tagged link, or selecting generate multiple and selecting all [IMG] tagged links from there!
(shown below)
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/34sLR.png

This will make it very easy for you to add 10+ pics at a time and will save our server space, as well as save us a big headache! Please feel free to comment vbelow if you have questions, or if you found this helped you a lot :)

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
947 Posts
Great idea! I will be trying this in the future!

·
Vanilla Ice is my hero!!!
539 Posts
Thanks for sharing with everyone. I use Imgur also, just not with the forum yet. I will start next time I need to post pics though so that I conserve space.

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not so much that i want to conserve forum server space, but it's just soo annoying when you start to get to the end of that quota lol. :)

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Either way, this is the method i use, so I just wanted everyone to be happy and not be upset with me when they realize that they've reached the end of their quota :)

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
Thanks King. You informed me about this site a while ago and I've been using it often. I was not doing the 'multiple links' thing so had to upload and post one pic at a time. This new trick will save me some time.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Does this work with mobile because i havent been able to post pics in months? :(

K24Z7 Crew Member #45. When I come back like Jordan wearing the 45, it aint to play games with ya

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Photobucket works good too

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does this work with mobile because i havent been able to post pics in months? :(

K24Z7 Crew Member #45. When I come back like Jordan wearing the 45, it aint to play games with ya
It work on my BB with os 7 without apps and shit

·
Hola
3,746 Posts

I'm about to try this now, there's an imgur app for android that I just downloaded. It should work. Its so dumb, I haven't been able to upload pictures on mobile in such a long time, Autoguide needs to step up its game!

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
how do we upload video?
I post it up on you tube them link it to a thread

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
October K24Z7 2012 ROTM Winner
1,236 Posts
I try selecting the IMG link and when I paste it, nothing comes up, no pictures.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
lolol=digger :dancingcoolsmiley:
i like it
i wish i could change my nic to that!!
lol...once u get 1500 posts u can use it as a custom title....lol

·
October K24Z7 2012 ROTM Winner