Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 si with the following mods:
kn filter kit
throttle body spacer
ruthinuim plugs
cat back exhaust
rev9 coilovers
hondata tuned to closest pre-made tune possible

This thing is fricken slow. any tips as to make it better besides forced air induction options. currently at the track trying to not look like a sissy against everything.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,459 Posts
9thgen Si were never designed or sold as fast cars. As far as all motor goes there isn't too much more you can do to make it faster without throwing big money at it than at that point you minus well just get another car altogether. The other day I had a Tesla who couldn't keep up with me around a bend I could tell the guy was pissed once we got to a straight away he speed off I knew I couldn't keep up but I already made my point thats kind of what the Si is all about a fun to drive car you can toss around a bit but not a speed demon.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
725 Posts
I really though OP mispelled those spark plugs but they are real. Get a custom tune instead of a base flash and you'll see improvements and a downpipe (catted or not). Or go forced induction or trade it in and get something with more power.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Sorry man....... only way to make it fast is FI. No way around it. Or unless you wanna rebuild the motor and go high compression and a shot of nitrous.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Get a proper cold air intake like skunk2 or acuity, get a downpipe, RBC swap ported and polished with a ZDX throttle body. Tune on 93. Maybe get a set of UR pulleys. What times are you hoping to run?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Downpipe and a tune would be a good place to start. Totally wakes up the car.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
725 Posts
I suspect we will never get a response from OP. Made an account in 2019 and only has two posts in this year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts