9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my gold finish Blox 490 spherical in the mail yesterday and installed it. I've only been able to drive with it a little bit due to tons of ice here but I've already noticed a surprising difference in shift feel; it's way more comfortable than stock and seems to translate my shifts better. Figured I'd post a pic since I couldn't find an installed pic of the gold finish before I ordered mine. I think it looks really good, it sticks out as the only piece of gold in my cabin.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
liking the gold. i've become quite a shift knob addict... think i might have to add some gold to my arsenal. nothing keeps a car feeling fresh like changine out the knob every couple of weeks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm getting that feeling, haha. I entered KPlayground's Instagram contest for the weighted carbon fiber shift knob with a red stripe around the center, fingers crossed :eek3dancesmiley: I think that knob would look incredible in the new 9th interior with the carbon fiber panels on the dash.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wow, gold looks sick man!! Nice choice! I have the exact same style, just neo chrome color. Also, you could remove the stock extender and the knob will sit much lower! just an option for ya, but it looks great now!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Yeah, I'm getting that feeling, haha. I entered KPlayground's Instagram contest for the weighted carbon fiber shift knob with a red stripe around the center, fingers crossed :eek3dancesmiley: I think that knob would look incredible in the new 9th interior with the carbon fiber panels on the dash.
uyy that sounds sexy it does; i feel you OP i went with the Blox 450g "24 gold" and love the pop from the knob. enjoy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you could remove the stock extender and the knob will sit much lower!
Yeah, I thought about doing that, might try it when I get completely used to the new knob, just to switch it up a bit. I'm pretty comfortable with the height now though and I kind of like the way the collar looks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah, I thought about doing that, might try it when I get completely used to the new knob, just to switch it up a bit. I'm pretty comfortable with the height now though and I kind of like the way the collar looks.
Yeah the black of the extender does contrast it very nicely now that you mention it. Whatever you like, because it really looks great! The main reason i took the extender out was because the neo chrome doesnt really match the black..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts