9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally Got My LED License Plate Bulb For My Si. Just a $10 Autozone speed shop bulb. Looks Great. Hope i don't get pulled over. one.jpg

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice i like it..

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had the blue on mine, but apparently it's illegal in mass. . . really should look into it before something happens. *knocks on wood.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I want to get a white led for the license plate and would probably prefer ordering from a reliable website online. Does anyone know what bulb i would need? Like wat number

·
Registered
100 Posts
I want to get a white led for the license plate and would probably prefer ordering from a reliable website online. Does anyone know what bulb i would need? Like wat number
Don't know the bulb but I got the led one that kplayground offers, hope this helps

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
The type of bulb is a 194. I say just get it from Ebay. It'll cost like a buck but you have to wait a few weeks for it to ship (cheapest cost comes from China). If you worried about buying online just head to autozone. My reccomendation would be a 194 SMD wedge type bulb like this. It is what I have in my car right now.

IMAG0718.jpg

·
Registered
100 Posts
Does this led look crystal white in person or a blueish tint?
Yea man, its really white n extremely bright lol, lights up the floor haha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
372 Posts
Ijdmtoy.com those guys are great have all the bulbs.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Think red would look good here?! My car is ALL red accents...

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Pretty sure that would be an illegal color, but the rules are different everywhere
Never know till you get pulled over..

"omg, i never knew this officer"

·
Registered
187 Posts
Never know till you get pulled over..

"omg, i never knew this officer"
"Well sir. I am going to give you a warning this time, but you will need to replace the bulb immediately. Instead, I am going to write you a ticket for not wearing your seat belt, illegal tint, failure to use turn signal, and for looking young. Have a nice day :icon_wave:" Lol

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
"Well sir. I am going to give you a warning this time, but you will need to replace the bulb immediately. Instead, I am going to write you a ticket for not wearing your seat belt, illegal tint, failure to use turn signal, and for looking young. Have a nice day :icon_wave:" Lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I literally bursted out laughing! Thats too true! "looking young" LOL!

You can pull the bulb on the run anyways :)

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
bought extra's will install them in May :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts