9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that may have missed it we rolled out an all new replacement parts catalog a few weeks back. It's really cool! You can create a garage of vehicles, it has clickable diagrams, it is user friendly, supports Canadian addresses and much more. But enough about how cool it is. Let's save some dough.

Going on right now you can save an extra 10% off the already discounted prices when you use coupon code "grandopening" at checkout for orders over $25. This coupon is valid through 8/31/11 so act fast. If you haven't replaced those filters, brake pads, wiper inserts and the like, now may be a good time to do so. Even if you don't need anything right now give it a look and play around on it or buy some maintenance parts for a rainy day.

Genuine Honda Parts - Wholesale OEM Parts

On a side note we will be rolling out a special feature in the catalog for forum members only. Stay tuned for details.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Great Promo, thanks! :fistpump:

·
Registered
91 Posts
going to buy some stuff asap! thank you college hills!

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
FYI to anyone in the northeast...maybe more east coast depending on UPS routes. Irene causing Delays it seems...

Not CHH fault of course, but wanted to put it here since i ordered using the Grand Opening code, and this is that order. People should take advantage of it, but be aware once it ships it could get delayed. No word from UPS on a new delivery date, supposed to be today :(

·
Registered
84 Posts
Was the code supposed to be valid today? I tried taking advantage of it and it didn't want to accept it... My order is now placed.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
I expect many East Coast towns will see delays mainly due to flooding.
Today we are back on track! I guess either UPS was just so backed up because of the storm, or roads were safe to travel...whatever the case, package is set for delivery today.
Just wanted to update that East Coast Delays should be minimal from here forward if anyone else is ordering from CHH!

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
CHH code still valid?
8/31/11... You could try but I doubt it...
keep an eye out CHH usually puts some type of sale up each month- well the 2+ I've been on the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 16 of 16 Posts