9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw on tire rack that there's colored rims... I mean BRIGHT colored rims... I really love lime green and I saw these...

O.Z. Alleggerita HLT Green Painted

What do you guys think? I got a white Si coupe.. I've been looking for some rims for my car.. But since it's white, finding any colored rim may look a bit rice.. I love the blue ones with this same style, but I LOVE the green ones..

I wanna know, what's hot in the streets? What brand? What color? What size?

·
Registered
571 Posts
I think it would look pretty cool on a lowered car. Anything works with white.

I'd personal use a practical size like a 17x8, good overall traction and well-priced tires.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,586 Posts
Great looking wheel. I love green, but not that green. But who cares what I think. If you love 'em, that's what counts.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I believe that those would look NUTS on a TW. DO IT

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. What's the difference between 17x7 and 17x8? I just love any colored rim besides black...since its everywhere in Los Angeles now /:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it would look pretty cool on a lowered car. Anything works with white.

I'd personal use a practical size like a 17x8, good overall traction and well-priced tires.

Thanks for the replies. What's the difference between 17x7 and 17x8? I just love any colored rim besides black...since its everywhere in Los Angeles now /:

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,586 Posts

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
sparco is made by oz, they are almost the same except it's made in china (sparco, cheaper) and made in italy (oz, more expensive)

size is the same, color is the same.

price is almost 1/2 off

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sparco is made by oz, they are almost the same except it's made in china (sparco, cheaper) and made in italy (oz, more expensive) size is the same, color is the same. price is almost 1/2 off
made in China? you think quality is still the same? I've heard chinese products tend to be a bit knock off and cheaper

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
iPhone is also made in china, it's about the brand, both enkei and oz have very high quality standard, so country of origin is not a concern

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
iPhone is also made in china, it's about the brand, both enkei and oz have very high quality standard, so country of origin is not a concern
my savings account is almost there :O thanks a lot for the alternative option

·
Registered
54 Posts
Been thinking about painting my stock Si wheels Blaze Green Plasti Dip. Not sure how that would look. Not enough money for brand new green wheels.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,586 Posts
I'd say it's worth a try. I like green, and the Si wheels look good in different colors, from what I have seen.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
If I went green I would make the si badges green. Along with the civic and h badges and have a custom vtec sticker made also. I did that with my z28 and it was badass.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts