9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I just signed up in hopes to learn more on the 9thgen Civic Si. I currently own a 7th gen (my very first car) and plan on trading that in eventually for an 2012 Civic Si coupe. It's definitely time to upgrade! :Banane08: Anyone here from the Bay Area, CA? I may just see some of you at the local meets in the near future

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
I am leaning toward the coupe version and possibly going with red.
Last I remembered there was a rally Red coupe si at dublin honda. Don't know if it is still there...I'm the only ralley red sedan si in Sacramento as of now.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome! I used to own a 7th gen. They're great cars, but you'll love upgrading to a 9th, huge step up in terms of technology and material quality.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last I remembered there was a rally Red coupe si at dublin honda. Don't know if it is still there...I'm the only ralley red sedan si in Sacramento as of now.
good looking out. my searching endeavors for the 2012 red coupe will start after Christmas. cause i know if i were to down payment one now and have no monies for this Christmas, i would appear to be an selfish @sshole among family and friends. and i sure dont want to be that person lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
:Banane08: Anyone here from the Bay Area, CA? I may just see some of you at the local meets in the near future
It would seem that the Californians on here are from all over the state, but there are a handful of us from Nor-Cal and I believe a few of us are situated here in the Bay Area as well! :cool:

Oh, and welcome! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts