9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, Names Joe. I'm from California. Should be getting a 9th gen here soon probably by the end of the year. Just wanted to say Hi! Excited to get to know everyone.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hey Joe!

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome! Holding out for the '13? Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
Not sure yet. Was going to try and get a '12 for a bit cheaper since they try and push the cars off the lot for the '13's, but if there's a significant amount of changes to the '13 for the better then ill probably just get it. I cant wait!

Nice to meet you guys!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dyno Blue Pearl Or Taffeta White?

Getting a new 9th gen soon! but cant seem to choose my color.. Im stuck between Taffeta white and Dyno Blue Pearl. Suggestions?

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
both r great colors, however, u might wanna look at pics in the 'garage' section of forum.
also, take each car/color out for a few looks by ur friends and babes and receive feedback from their comments

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I LOOOOOVE white cars for some reason, they're kinda mysterious and soooo clean! But you do what's right for you, not what other people like, cuz they're not driving it!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I LOOOOOVE white cars for some reason, they're kinda mysterious and soooo clean! But you do what's right for you, not what other people like, cuz they're not driving it!!!
True, and in the end I will. But its always good to get other peoples opinions.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It was a toss up for me over the same two colors. I went with the blue. Too many black, gray and white cars on the road and I have had too many in my garage. Time for a change. No regrets.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
DBP FTW

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

Reactions: MisoJDM

·
Registered
571 Posts
White- love the contrast with CF and goes with any wheel color.

Just don't get CBP- you'll lose your friends... and your fat after spending countless hours keeping her clean. LOL

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I agree don't get black
It's a dirt magnet lol ha
The only bad I heard about TW was that the rear bumper would turn yellowish

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
31 Posts
I took a look at the blue but it's a little more teal in color so I passed. The dealer had a white that I test drove and was set to buy but we were miles apart on price so I walked. Went to another dealer and saw the orange and it immediately was my favorite but the question was if I'd tire of it and it would be a harder sell. Saw the white again and still favored orange as the white was just a bit too much looking like a big white blob. If it had something on the car to give it more contrast then I would have chosen it.

Here's the kicker. I was set on getting the orange and went to a dealer where I had worked out a price and they were going to trade one of their Si's for the orange. When I got there, the Si they were to trade was a red one. I've seen every color on the Si except red at this point. Red was just stunning. I wrote off red as I already have another red car (NSX) and didn't want another. I was going to reconsider white but just went with red at the last minute. After nearly three months, I don't regret the choice.

I've never been this so indecisive about choosing a color for a car. Usually I make up my mind earlier and go with it. The color choice is really up to you. Look at your options and make the best choice on what you'll be most satisfied with.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts