9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to GRIDLIFE this year? Me and 2 buddies will be attending. If anyone plans on going, let me know! I'd love to meet up and maybe cruise a bit or just make new car friends. Details below. It's in South Haven, MI which is a beautiful little town, I had no idea they had a raceway there!

#GRIDLIFE MIDWEST Music & Motorsports Festival
June 9-11 @ Gingerman Raceway

• SPECTATOR PRE SALE - Monday Dec 12 2016
  • SPECTATOR ON SALE - Wednesday Dec 15 2016
  • DRIVER PRE SALE - Tuesday Jan 17th 2017
  • DRIVER ON SALE - Thursday Jan 19th 2017

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody?!

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I dont know what this is but it seems interesting. I am on their website and I am still confused on what actually goes down. Seems like music, cars, and a few races? Are there car shows? I would love to check it either this year or in the future.

So MeeSh are you headed to Automotion in the Dells this year?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know what this is but it seems interesting. I am on their website and I am still confused on what actually goes down. Seems like music, cars, and a few races? Are there car shows? I would love to check it either this year or in the future.

So MeeSh are you headed to Automotion in the Dells this year?
Yeah it's basically a concert/race/drift event/HPDE/spectating. It'll be my first time to a music event by GRIDLIFE, I've been to one of their HPDE days before which was awesome. If I go to Automotion, it'll probably only be Sunday. I work Saturdays and have two weeks off from work at the end of may, so not much PTO for other events. But if me and some friends end up going i'll let you know for sure!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts