9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$200!!! Group Buy Discount for "ART" SRI ( advanced race technology short ram intake)

Alright. I have spoken to the seller at Advanced Racing Technology "ART" and he has confirmed that if 10 people are willing to do a group buy the intakes will be sold at a discount price of 200 dollars. Check out the listings below on fleebay. Also talk to spazerboy he was the test car and is very happy with the results.

Check out this thread from spazerboy.Has videos of the intake in action plus more pics.

http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/bolt-ons-all-motor/8826-art-r18-none-si-sri-finished-ready-sell-newthread.html

Ebay links

NonSi

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ART-SRI-AIR-INTAKE-2012-13-HONDA-CIVIC-NON-SI-9TH-GEN-POLISHED-10hp-/261100639268?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ccacf9424

Si

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ART-SRI-AIR-INTAKE-2012-2013-HONDA-CIVIC-SI-2-4L-FB6-FG4-9TH-GEN-POLISHED-15HP-/261090983299?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cca3c3d83

10 BUYERS CONFIRMED. There can be more then ten. I will update when the list officially closes!!!!
Buyers:
1.Civicmx
2.Hchan6490
3.Rwareham
4.Fisch
5.SiNation
6.Obscene
7.Nerk
8. Joeya77s
9. 12r18
10.Rudycarr

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
What's a good price I can put my injen cai up for so I can pick one of these up? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Damnit!! I wish this was up a week ago! I just bought mine a week ago! Haha

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What's a good price I can put my injen cai up for so I can pick one of these up? Lol

I say 200 ... then you get this lol...

Common ladies put ya pants on! Tell her no sex until u get the intake ! LOL

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
288 Posts
I know I keep saying this, but this intake it worth it for the R18, and I've heard the same from Derrick at ART about the test vehicle owner for the Si.
Yo spazer, let me drive your car so I can determine if I want to switch or not haha. Jk, unless if your not :)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Yo spazer, let me drive your car so I can determine if I want to switch or not haha. Jk, unless if your not :)

Haha, I'm not really willing to drive back down to the Tampa area any time soon. Otherwise I'd think about.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sweet 7 morr..common ladies...by the way for those of you that have alredy bought it can you jus giv your review....how is it? Itll make me feel better if more people review the same thing

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.