9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:pinkcorncry: as i was getting my garage door open to go to work.. i did not notice that my brother's car was parked behind me. he came home late from work and parked behind me!!! oh how stupid iam not to see that comming!! since the car was lowered and my car is in factory height and the outside passage was slanted down hill, i did not c any car in the mirrors.. so here i go and went on reverse ten BOOOOMm!!! resulted 3 stinkin chip paint size of a dime and guess wat he got!! a stinkin dented license plate cover!!!! soo pissed of myselfff!!!

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Sucks. Been there. Backed into a few items before. Mostly garbage cans. But they still scratch you up.

My neighbor backed into my truck the day after I bought my Si. She didn't realize the truck was still parked there. Glad it wasn't my Si sitting there.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
yeah sucks bro, i parked my car behind my dads car about a month ago and as he was leaving the garage i told him to watch out for my car and he still hit it, the fender is dented with scratched paint but his GMC barely had a scratch on it.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Show some pix of the carnage. Sorry it happened but may be a pretty minor fix at that slow speed.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
thats bitter....gotta lov da family

1 - 5 of 5 Posts